Prof. Samama, incoming NATA chair, extends an invitation to the 20th NATA Symposium
Prof. Meier, chair of NATA's scientific committee,
invites you to attend the 2019 NATA Symposium
Check NATA's YouTube channel for more videos
Dates & venue
The 20th Annual NATA Symposium on Patient Blood Management, Haemostasis and Thrombosis will take place on April 4-5, 2019 at proArte Hotel Berlin, Friedrichstraße 151, 1117 Berlin, Germany.
The scientific committee has selected the following topics for plenary sessions:
- Patient Blood Management – Past, Present and Future
- Patient Blood Management in Surgery – Preoperative Preparation
- Patient Blood Management – Does It Work in Children Too?
- Iron Therapy in Special Indications
- Underrated Measures in Patient Blood Management
- Emergency Care of Patients Receiving Antithrombotics
- Best Posters – Presentations and Awards
- Red Blood Cell Transfusion – How Low Can/Should We Go?
- Stop the Bleeding!
- Safety of Blood and Blood Products
- Breaking News
Please click on the link below to view the preliminary scientific programme.
20th Annual Symposium Scientific Programme